Attention Kids. If you are under the age of 13 (12 or younger), you may not use the Services, including, but not limited to, registering for or providing any information about yourself to or in connection with the Services, participating in any sweepstakes, contests, social networking features, posting, communications functionality or engaging in other activities that collect and/or permit you to enter information about yourself.
Note to Parents. WCC will not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of 13. If you have any concerns about the Services, wish to find out if your child has become a member of or registered for the Services in violation of our Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com.
Advertising Service Providers. This Services may also use a variety of third party advertising networks, data exchanges, traffic measurement service providers, marketing analytics service providers and other third parties (collectively, "Third Party Advertising Service Providers") to, for example, serve advertisements on the Services, facilitate targeting of advertisements and/or measure and analyze advertising effectiveness and/or traffic on or in connection with the Services. Such services may enable us to display advertisements based on your use of the Services and other websites, services and platforms you have used or visited. Targeting services enable us to, among other things, help deliver advertisements or other content to you for products and services that you might be interested in, to prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too many times and/or to conduct research regarding the usefulness of certain advertisements to you.
Except as prohibited by the terms and conditions of any applicable Third Party Platform (e.g., Facebook, etc.), we may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Providing any services or products that you request or purchase in connection with the Services;
- Contacting you regarding the administration of any features or functions of the Services;
- Sending you marketing and promotional e-mails and correspondence;
- Allowing you to participate in the support and other features of the Services;
- Responding to your questions or other requests;
- Tailoring your experience with the Services and/or otherwise customizing what you see when you use the Services;
- Saving your User Account, registration and profile data or other Personal Information (so you are not required to have to re-enter it each time you use the Services);
- Providing you with Services and related products and services of enhanced value to you;
- Marketing and promoting the Services, including promotions and other initiatives and activities;
- Where you order goods or services, performing credit checking where relevant. Please note that when a credit reference agency receives a search from us they will place a footprint on your credit file that may be seen by other organizations;
- For the prevention and detection of fraud or infringement of our or any third party's rights;
- Tracking your return visits to and use of the Services;
- To comply with legal obligations or legal process; and
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide us with the Personal Information or which are reasonably necessary to provide the Service or other related product and/or service requested.
In addition, except as prohibited by the terms and conditions of any applicable Third Party Platform, we may use the Additional Information for the following purposes:
- For research purposes, for marketing/promotional purposes and/or to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, business partners, Artists, etc.;
- Accumulating and reporting aggregate, statistical information in connection with the Services and user activity, including providing certain aggregate information to Artists;
- Determining which features, functionality and services of the Services users like best to help us operate the Services, enhance and improve the Services and display advertising and marketing information;
- Saving certain Additional Information for your ongoing use of the Services;
- For the uses described for "Personal Information" above; and
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide us with the Additional Information or which are reasonably necessary to provide the service requested.
Marketing and Promotional Communications. [At times, you may be presented with the option of whether to receive, or automatically entered to receive, certain marketing and promotional communications from us and others that we think will be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe to such communications by either following the specific instructions included in such communications or you may "opt-out" of receiving marketing and promotional e-mails from us at any time by changing your privacy, permission and account options on the Services or sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your privacy request. Please note that "opt-out" and "unsubscribe" requests may not take effect immediately and may take a reasonable amount of time to receive, process and apply, during which time your Information shall remain subject to the prior privacy settings. Additionally, you should be aware that any Information provided to third parties prior to your election to opt out or unsubscribe cannot be retrieved or rescinded by us unless required by applicable law, and you cannot retroactively opt out or unsubscribe with respect to such third parties. Further, also please note that in order to keep you informed about the operation of the Services, we may always send you emails, notifications and announcements that are needed for the proper functioning and administration of the Services, including, without limitation, for the purposes described in Article 3 above, in connection with your use thereof. We may also have features that allow you to submit information, questions or feedback to us. In those instances, we may retain your emails and other information you submit to us for our internal purposes, and to help us and our service providers serve you better.
Service Providers. We also have the right to disclose your Personal Information and any other information to third parties and affiliates for the purpose of administering and maintaining the Services. We will refer to these parties in this context as "WCC Service Providers". We use WCC Service Providers to efficiently provide the full range of content, activities, services, features and functions we bring you and we disclose your Information to WCC Service Providers for the purpose of providing services to us and our affiliates. These WCC Service Providers may temporarily store certain Information on their servers, but may only use your Personal Information to provide us with a specific service and not for any other purpose and agree to keep such Personal Information secure and confidential.
While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we maintain commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information. We request that our third party contractors and WCC service providers follow similar standards of security and confidentiality. However, regardless of our efforts and the Device you use to access the Services, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications over an unsecured transmission.
c/o Z2Media, Inc
Attention: Legal Department
3145 E. Chandler Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85048
Copyright © 2013 Wechooze.Com